The WA Good Food Guide Spring ABCs Dining Series at Wise Vineyard Restaurant
Please join us at the Wise Vineyard Restaurant in the Margaret River wine region on Saturday 10 October 2020 as we host The West Australian Good Food Guide Spring ABCs Dining Series.
Heath Townsend & Ben Jacob’s exclusive menu is themed around the letter “P” and seasonal WA produce. Join us as WA Good Food Guide continues its Spring ABCs series.
Inspired by amazing South West produce and the changing seasons, the chefs will take you on a journey pairing Leeuwin Coast Akoya oysters with passionfruit, pink snapper with potato, persimmon & pomelo, crisp-skinned porchetta with pancetta & pepperberry, Rose Mallee wagyu with Skull Island tiger prawns. The meal finishes on a high with a dessert that plays the fragrance of peppermint off the sweetness of parsnip.
- Leeuwin Coast Akoya oysters with passionfruit
- Pink Snapper with potato, persimmon + pomelo
- Crisp skinned porchetta with pancetta + pepperberry
- Rose Mallee wagyu + Skull Island tiger prawns
- Peppermint + parsnip
Saturday 10 October 2020 @ 6pm
Tickets available for $140 per head
- no forward commitment
- regular offers of great wines & gins
- free delivery Australia wide
- bonus introductory offer